Friday, July 23, 2010

Run, Run, Run......

...... as fast as you can, but you can't catch me I'm... a working mom? Have been sooo busy I can barely think straight! I've been working an 8 week temp job at a local distillery, but have been transferred to a different department indefinitely. Darn these hiring freezes!

On to crafty stuff - those bandana dresses? All have sold but a blue one and a red one. The wild ones are definitely more popular :) It also helps a downtown boutique had a zebra print dress in the window just like the one I made. I'm positive mine are much more affordable. Dropping 7 more off first thing in the morning.The tutu's have not sold but someone played with and wore two of them for a few weeks before they put them back without the hangers, grrrrr.

The advanced applique class I've been teaching at the local library has went very well. The ladies have decided to form a quilting group. So if you are in the area of Nelson County Kentucky, the Mad Stashers (cute, huh?) will be meeting the 2nd and 4th Thursdays from 6-9pm starting August 12th at the Nelson County Public Library. Tell your friends!

I'm "planning" on loading a Broken Star top I made a few years ago on the frame this weekend. I've got it figured out how I'm quilting it and have finally decided I'm not going to ruin it with my quilting! I love this top and can't wait to sleep under it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year's Resolution - Part 15?

Every year for as long as I can remember I've resolved to lose weight. Like millions and millions of other people. And like millions of ...