Friday, February 6, 2009

You have to start somewhere.....

Yaah me! I got something done. Not lots (yet) but you have to start somewhere. So off the UFO list are the Hanging Sleeves and Sewing Baby Ball Holes. In my defense the quilts waiting for sleeves where hanging on the long arm frame so that's clear now to load. And Stinkerbella was starting to pull the stuffing out of the balls. Good for baby's pincher grasp, bad for eating and Swifering. So here are the balls - with their owner.


And here's another project I finished in the fall I forgot about.



It's a Minkee blanket animal. I bought the fabric and pattern at Quilter's Haven in Rockford, IL a couple of years ago. On a shop hop I think.

Ok, enough play time - back to work!

5 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, cute!!! It is shocking how much she looks like her older (but not oldest) brother! Their smiles are identical!! I remember when you bought the zebra- it turned out really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? Usually I hear about how much she looks like Hubby. Nice to know I contributed something. The zebra was really easy. Done in about 2 hours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, no. She totally looks like Lucas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These balls are great! I am a flat little blanket with ribbons all around the edge but this is cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The zebra was easy huh? I have a kit for a jaguar that I was going to make for Christmas last year but ran out of time. Seriously, it only took 2 hours?

    ReplyDelete

New Year's Resolution - Part 15?

Every year for as long as I can remember I've resolved to lose weight. Like millions and millions of other people. And like millions of ...