Tuesday, January 13, 2009

And so it Begins

So here I go. A blog. Why am I doing this to myself? Because I went from unhappily married and inspired, putting out 20-25 quilts a year (no joke....seriously), to very happily, ecstatically married but uninspired. I've made 1 purse, 1 quilt, and 4 taggie baby balls in the past year and a half. I haven't even finished Stinkerbella's quilt! I want that part of myself back. I want to have days when I ignore the house (but never the baby!), when all I want to do is quilt. So I will do this, I will share a piece of my life, and I will make myself accountable. So lets go quilt!.... Tomorrow, now I'm going to bed.

2 comments:

  1. You can do it! I know you can! You do beautiful work... you just need to get back into it again! Make a few minis to start... I am almost finished with my first mini, and it's so inspiring!! I'll keep a watch out for future posts... and virtually kick you in the *** if I don't see anything being made! {HUGS}- Jennie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, there is nothing impossible dear. We have the whole world supporting our effort in quilting and crafting. Go for it!

    ReplyDelete

New Year's Resolution - Part 15?

Every year for as long as I can remember I've resolved to lose weight. Like millions and millions of other people. And like millions of ...