Friday, May 1, 2009

Murphy's Law of Quilting

So I've finally finished quilting Stinkerbella's quilt. What's the hold up you say? Well, I got mad at it and left it sit on the frame unloved for a week+. But why you say? Because I ran out of bobbin thread with this much left to go and had a temper tantrum! I didn't want to wind another bobbin for this!Yes just that stupid square! I was so pissed, livid in fact. I stomped by foot too. It wasn't pretty. And I turned a 3 -4 hour job into 2 weeks. Oh well. I feel better now and here's better picture of the quilting. Will post the whole thing after I bind it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year's Resolution - Part 15?

Every year for as long as I can remember I've resolved to lose weight. Like millions and millions of other people. And like millions of ...